Auto accidents can be a pain
so we are here to help.
Dallas Auto Accident Chiropractors 214-296-0269
Auto accidents can be very stressful. You may be wondering who is going to pay for your car's damage, as well as who is going to pay for your medical bills if you have injuries such as neck pain, back pain, or whiplash.
The Dallas Auto Accident Doctors at Spinalworks Dallas will walk you through the entire process of dealing with auto accidents in Dallas. Many people don't realize that even if the accident was your fault, the Personal Injury Protection (P.I.P) policy on your insurance or the driver's insurance may still pay for your medical bills.
Our Dallas Auto Accident Specialists have helped many people recover from the neck pain, back pain, and whiplash type injuries that they may obtain in an auto accident. If your injuries need additional help, we have a wide network of Doctors that we work with that will provide you with the care that you may desperately need. Spinalworks Dallas also works with a wide network of auto accident attorneys. The auto accident attorneys work with you closely, taking all the guesswork out of negotiating with the other party's insurance. Most auto accident attorneys work on contingency.
What do I do if I have been injured in an Auto Accident?
- We recommend seeking treatment as soon as possible after your auto accident.
- If you think you are seriously injured, please go to the hospital or emergency room. They will rule out any life-threatening injuries that you might have sustained in your auto accident.
- If you continue to have pain such as neck pain, back pain, sciatica, or headaches; come see our auto accident injury specialists for a complete consultation to make sure you didn't suffer any structural damage in your accident. Patients who neglect to get their auto accident injuries treated may have longer longer lasting, or even chronic symptoms later in life.
- In the event you were injured in an auto accident that was NOT YOUR FAULT, the other party's insurance will typically pay for some or all of your bills from our office. We will help you through the process the entire way.
- If the accident was your fault, or you were the passenger in a vehicle that caused the accident, your bills still might be covered at 100% up to a certain amount through Personal Injury Protection (P.I.P). We can help you determine if your policy includes this. Our team will file all the paperwork for you.
IMPORTANT: We have many patients that we see who have been in an auto accident which was their fault, and are worried about filing a claim because it might raise their premiums. This can be a HUGE mistake, as even small impact accidents like fender-benders can cause injuries. Not all accidents are equal, and many people won't feel symptoms until months later, giving you more of a reason to get evaluated as soon as possible.
Filing your Personal Injury Protection (P.I.P) DOES NOT RAISE YOUR INSURANCE RATES. This is a policy built in your insurance premiums that YOU ARE PAYING FOR ALREADY. Using your P.I.P. is an easy process that we will be happy to walk you through.
- NEVER settle with the other party's insurance before being evaluated at our office. If you settle with them prior to being evaluated, you might be on your own if your injuries are worse that you originally thought. Wait until your case if fully resolved so you can avoid having to pay for any care out of pocket.
- If you don't want to deal with the headache of negotiating with the other party's insurance company, consider obtaining an auto accident attorney to help you through your case. We work with many different reputable auto accident attorneys who will evaluate your case at no charge. When you obtain an auto accident attorney, they will do all the negotiating for you, and allow you to focus on getting the care you need.
If you have been in a care accident, call us today or stop by our office. Don't let insurance companies not give you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Call us at (214) 296-0269 to speak with someone about your auto accident.
Or visit us at:
2821 Routh St. Dallas, TX 75201 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org