Matthew Carter, D.C.
Dr. Carter was raised on his family’s ranch outside of Mertzon, Texas. Between his childhood as an unofficial ranch hand and being extremely active in athletics his entire life, Dr. Carter has always understood the importance of staying healthy. He was introduced to the field of chiropractic because of high school football injuries and has been under chiropractic care since.
Dr. Carter specializes in the field of Chiropractic BioPhysics ®. He found his calling in this field when he discovered the detailed analysis and treatment options it offers patients. He believes that, with the most supported chiropractic technique in research and his ability to diagnose and treat, any patient under his care will have great results.
Dr. Carter lives in East Dallas with his wife Amy and his two sons, Weston and Cal. Together they enjoy the outdoors and spending time exploring all of Dallas’ wonderful sites.
- Bachelors in Business Administration from Angelo State University
- Bachelors in Anatomy from Parker University
- Bachelors in Health and Wellness from Parker University
- Doctorate in Chiropractic from Parker University
- Certified in Chiropractic BioPhysics ®