Physical Rehab in uptown Dallas
Reduce Pain and Recover from Injury
Rehab (also known as physiotherapy) is an important part of a treatment plan for many conditions. Our Dallas Physical Rehab team effectively helps injured workers return to the workforce, people suffering from arthritis, athletes suffering from injury, automobile accident patients, and people recovering from surgery.
A full physical rehabilitation and strengthening program is essential to ensure full recovery and in order to prevent re-injury or further injury. These exercises sometimes include muscle stretching, joint mobility exercises or muscle strengthening.
Our Rehab Team Customizes Your Rehabilitation Program
While the exercise programs may vary and change from patient to patient, the goal always remains the same. The aim of a physical rehabilitation program is to regain pre-injury levels in all aspects of physical fitness. Correction of muscle imbalance problems around the shoulder, hip or knee are addressed effectively with exercise rehabilitation guided by a physical therapy professional. Core stability muscles are also an important part of the treatment of chronic lower back pain.
Benefits of Physical Rehabilitation
- Reduction or elimination of pain
- Increased mobility
- Improved balance
- Recovery from repetitive sports injuries
- Manages vascular conditions
- Helps manage and prevent health issues due to aging
Physical Rehabilitation Modalities Used at Spinalworks Medical Group
- Exercise Rehabilitation: Therapeutic exercises help to alleviate pain by improving the muscle strength and flexibility. Our physical therapists are trained to restore mobility while often reducing the need for long-term use of prescription medications and their side effects.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Spinal adjustments help to promote optimal nervous system function thereby reducing / eliminating pain and increasing the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Neuromuscular Massage: Coupled with chiropractic adjustments and exercise rehabilitation, massage therapy can help to relieve musculo-skeletal stress and pain for our patients.
- Spinal Decompression: Spinal decompression therapy is an amazing and proven technology that helps to treat disc injuries, back pain, sciatic nerve pain and more.