Regenerative Medicine in Upper Dallas
Regenerative Medicine brings hope for patients with joint problems and ligament disorders
Let’s face it, we’re all busy people. Most of don’t have time to take off work or other activities for 10-12 weeks to recover after surgery, which unfortunately, is usually the first treatment option for a lot of joint and ligament disorders.
Regenerative Medicine provides people a way to avoid surgery, while getting full resolution through a protocol of injections and therapies. Regenerative Medicine eliminates the need to take off work for weeks of recovery and can provide complete relief to joint and ligament disorders without the stress or cost of a surgical procedure.
With Regenerative Medicine, it’s not just about healing your damaged ligaments or degenerated areas, it’s about restoring your function so your able to get back to doing the activities that you once loved.
How does it work?
At Spinalworks Medical Group, our Regenerative Medicine protocol uses a series of injections that help regenerate damaged cells and heal and recover your body in a natural way without the use of surgery.
The Regenerative Medicine protocol we use includes:
- A physical exam to evaluate your injury or damaged joint
- Imaging, which may include X-ray, MRI, CT, or Diagnostic Ultrasound to evaluate the severity of your injury or degenerative joint.
- Temporary bracing using orthotics, knee braces, or walking boots for stabilization.
The Regenerative Medicine treatment options include:
- Amniotic tissue matrix – An ideal treatment options for healing and restoring health and function for those looking to avoid surgery.
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP)
If you’re looking for a treatment option other than surgery, when you have been told time and again that surgery is your only option, consider Regenerative Medicine and start your path to a pain free and healthy life again.